Re: Pricesaurus = Anhanguera (Pterosauria) (free pdf)

 I would agree that the majority of journals do their best to try to
conduct their peer review process with fairness and integrity, but of
course there are those on the fringe and then the 'journals' that
aren't really journals (a couple of herpetology ones come to mind).  I
was also thinking more along the lines of independent bulletin series
where the peer review policies may not be as strict.  How exactly does
one validate the line between 'gray' and 'legit'?  Again I think that
requiring taxonomic acts to be subject to stringent peer review is a
good idea, I just am unsure how to define stringent peer review for
this purpose. All of us probably have personal opinions on those we
consider to have the ability to provide a proper review and on those
we don't, but how do we quantify this? Does one need a peer review
certification?