Pterosaur stuff in Acta Geologica Sinica - English Edition

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A quick note about the December 2012 issue of Acta Geologica Sinica -
English Edition, now available online.

This is not the usual way I post things, but given the number of
articles, I will need a bit of time to organize the refs and
abstracts. I also think these may be available for free on a Chinese
site, although the pdf downloads there are not working for now.

Wiley link:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/acgs.2012.86.issue-6/issuetoc

Chinese link:
http://www.geojournals.cn/dzxben/ch/reader/issue_list.aspx?year_id=2012&quarter_id=6

I thought people might be interested to know about the articles
anyway. More info (and I hope pdf links) to come.

LÜ Junchang, Dave M. UNWIN, JI Shu'an and JI Qiang (2012)
Brief Introduction to Papers on Pterosaurs (page 1316)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12001

LÜ Junchang and David W.E. HONE (2012)
A New Chinese Anurognathid Pterosaur and the Evolution of Pterosaurian
Tail Lengths (pages 1317–1325)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12002

PENG Nan, LIU Yongqing, KUANG Hongwei, JIANG Xiaojun and XU Huan (2012)
Stratigraphy and Geochronology of Vertebrate Fossil-Bearing Jurassic
Strata from Linglongta, Jianchang County, Western Liaoning,
Northeastern China (pages 1326–1339)

DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12003

Lorna STEEL (2012)
The Pterosaur Collection at the Natural History Museum, London, UK: an
Overview and List of Specimens, with Description of Recent Curatorial
Developments (pages 1340–1355)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12004

Brian ANDRES (2012)
The Early Evolutionary History and Adaptive Radiation of the
Pterosauria (pages 1356–1365)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12005

David W. E. HONE (2012)
Pterosaur Research: Recent Advances and a Future Revolution (pages 1366–1376)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12006

Sankar CHATTERJEE and R. Jack TEMPLIN (2012)
The Flight Dynamics of Tapejara, a Pterosaur From the Early Cretaceous
of Brazil with a Large Cranial Crest (pages 1377–1388)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12007

Xabier PEREDA-SUBERBIOLA, Fabien KNOLL, José Ignacio RUIZ-OMEÑACA,
Julio COMPANY and Fidel TORCIDA FERNÁNDEZ-BALDOR (2012)
Reassessment of Prejanopterus curvirostris, a Basal Pterodactyloid
Pterosaur from the Early Cretaceous of Spain (pages 1389–1401)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12008

W. Scott PERSONS IV and Philip J. CURRIE (2012)
Dragon Tails: Convergent Caudal Morphology in Winged Archosaurs (pages
1402–1412)
DOI: 10.1111/1755-6724.12009