JP 4

Ooowww .. ooowwww .. ooowww !!! Make the bad man stop !!!
Well ..  Universal has finally announced it's release in 2014.
Everybody on board except the thesbians and lead director.
[think Planet of the Apes].

Godzilla .. Jaws .. Please .. NO MORE REMAKES !!!

I did suggest [if they were listening at all] that if they
really wanted to recapture an awe inspiring film of this genre ..
to look no further than Karel Zeman's masterpiece "Cesta du Pravaku"
of the 1950's .. at least the spirit of it.

Probably spitting into the wind .. why I even bother ..