Re: Metal object found in Carboniferous coal and other news

Rescued from truncation.

What is quite funny is that none of the so-called Russian experts seems to have questioned the age of this object. Not that there are no scientific experts in Russia - but why asking a biologist, for instance ?

Anyway, the title "300-million-year-old UFO tooth-wheel" alone is hilarious. I mean, do they really think UFO have gears ? And why do they think it comes from a UFO - alien synapomorphies ? Seriouly... :-/

Jocelyn