Re: 3D fossil printing

On Wed, 23 Jan 2013, David Krentz wrote:

Richard, I've had a lot of experience with 3D printing. Detail depends on how much you'd like to spend and what service you will use.

If you'd like to discuss this with me by phone ( easier for me these days) I'd be happy to talk to you! Just send me a private message and I'll give you my #. D

Thanks for the offer, but I don't think my wife would let me have a Triceratops printing in the living room ;)