Re: "Velociraptor" embryo claim in Peru and Charente fossils go to French museum (news)

Coming from the Cuban official information agency... that's not very surprising ^^

Le 02/07/2013 05:37, Dann Pigdon a écrit :
On Tue, Jul 2nd, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

This is getting out of hand...Now the Peruvian "velociraptor" story is
in  English with the same "marsupial" photo.

http://www.plenglish.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1568031&Itemid=1

At least it's not another hairless dead sloth (AKA 'The Panama Creature').

--
"As a Professor of Science, I assure you we did in fact evolve from filthy monkey men." Hubert J. Farnworth.