Re: "Velociraptor" embryo claim in Peru and Charente fossils go to French museum (news)

Scholar.google.com finds no references by a "Lucero Angulo", although
there is a paper on eating disorders with a "Keyris Viviana Lucero Angulo"
as a co-author.

On Tue, July 2, 2013 5:47 pm, Ben Creisler wrote:
> From: Ben Creisler
> bcreisler@gmail.com
>

> OK--this is getting WEIRD. Here's a news story in English that says an
> archaeologist has confirmed that the "thing" is in fact a fossil
> dinosaur:
>
> http://www.peruthisweek.com/news-dinosaur-fetus-fossil-found-in-peruvian-countryside-100272
>
> On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:23 AM, Jocelyn Falconnet
> <j.falconnet@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Coming from the Cuban official information agency... that's not very
>> surprising ^^
>>
>> Le 02/07/2013 05:37, Dann Pigdon a écrit :

>>> At least it's not another hairless dead sloth (AKA 'The Panama
>>> Creature').
>>

>> --
>> "As a Professor of Science, I assure you we did in fact evolve from
>> filthy
>> monkey men." Hubert J. Farnworth.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084