Re: "Velociraptor" embryo claim in Peru and Charente fossils go to French museum (news)

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I found at least one news story from 2011 that mentions "arqueóloga
Lucero Angulo" (also referred to as "paleontóloga Lucero Angulo" in
some Spanish versions of the current news story), so she must be
legit, although apparently not a dinosaur expert. The shape of the
lower jaw joint and the lack of an antorbital fenestra ought to be
clues, along with the shape of the teeth. The town apparently has big
plans for the "fossil" so the inevitable let-down is going to be
rather sad....
Unless the "fossil" in the photos is NOT the one everybody is excited about...

http://www.panoramacajamarquino.com/noticia/despues-de-dos-mil-anos-cumbemayo-va-mostrando-sus-secretos/