Hadrosaur skeleon found in Coahuila State, Mexico and other news

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A few of recent dino-related news stories:

Hadrosaur skeleon found in Coahuila State in Mexico (in Spanish)

http://www.zocalo.com.mx/seccion/articulo/rescata-inah-dinosaurio-en-coahuila-1373353170

Here's a paragraph with an English translation, modified from Google Translate:

“Es un hadrosaurio, falta ver si es un pico de pato o un hadrosaurio
normal como un isauria o algo así. Tiene más de 70 millones de años de
edad y la ventaja es que es una pieza que hasta ahorita la hemos
encontrado totalmente articulada, en la cola todavía están sus
vértebras acomodadas”.

[It is a hadrosaur, but we need to see if it's a duck-bill or a normal
hadrosaur like a Latirhinus [nicknamed Isauria] or something like
that. It is more than 70 million years old and the advantage is that
it is a specimen that so far we have found fully articulated, the
vertebrae in the tail are still arranged in place. ]

[[Note that "Isauria" was  a nickname given to Latirhinus:

http://academia.edu/3342255/Latirhinus_uitstlani_a_broad-nosed_saurolophine_hadrosaurid_Dinosauria_Ornithopoda_from_the_late_Campanian_Cretaceous_of_northern_Mexico

**

Tataouinea story with photos (in Italian)

http://www.bolognatoday.it/cronaca/dinosauro-Tataouinea-hannibalis-bologna-studiosi.html

**
Isle of Wight dinosaurs (in English)

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/travel/413016/Isle-of-Wight-dinosaur-discovery-Following-in-the-footsteps-of-giants