Re: Yet more on dinosaur quad climbers

>  if it doesn't matter to you, why reply?  why keep saying he's wrong?

I'm enjoying reading his explanations for the development of aerodynamic
wings for an advantage other than flight.  It would be easier, however, if
he got a decent editor to use.  He might present something reasonable.
I'm always interested in hearing.

Anyway, it is now getting boring because he is not coming up with
anything new or of interest.

Ruben

PS - the turtle problem is different.  Accerting that the shell was
not evolved because of its amour advantage would be the equivilent
argument...

http://www.mrbrklyn.com