Re: Yet more on dinosaur quad climbers

On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:34 PM, Ruben Safir <ruben@mrbrklyn.com> wrote:

> every paragraph is on a single line, instead of being wrapped at 72
> char..
>
> FWIW
>
> Word processors tend to do this.  Use a text editor or set the mail
> client to default plane text.

Thanks for the heads up. You are the first to indicate that my messages are
displaying improperly, and everything wraps properly from my view, so I did not
realize there was an issue.  I adjusted from Rich Text to Plain Text, which may
fix the issue.  Apparently this has been reported for other OS X users,
particularly on the more recent versions.

--Mike