Re: More about Siberian dinosaurs

I still don't know what this story is about. This site has been excavated for
the past three years, yet nothing has been published on yet (not even a brief
communications)? They allude to a dinosaur Pompeii, but the news articles only
talk about isolated bones and "skin" impressions. So is this an amazing
discovery, or just a ho hum site that is currently receiving some inordinate
media attention?

Jason