Re: Aw: RE: Arboreal Theropods: The prize at the bottom of the cracker jack box

Well, hey, you can always say my counterexamples don't count. Strictly
speaking, they don't, because we are using derived animals to see what may
have been possible for primitive ones.

My goal is to stop people in this forum from saying it is impossible that
basal paravians utilized trees to some limited extent. I believe I have
demonstrated that it is possible, and that categorically excluding it with
the current evidence is not correct.

Jason Brougham
Senior Principal Preparator
American Museum of Natural History