want a free dinosaur book?

Hi

At the risk of shameless self-promotion, my novel “The Skull” (being published
by Bloomsbury – the publishers of Harry Potter) is out in a couple of weeks.

It traces a megalosaurus fossil through the history of the development of the
scientific method over 2000 years in a series of (hopefully) exciting episodes
from Henry Viii’s attack on the monasteries to the conflict between creationism
and Darwinism in the 19th century to the hunt for fossils on mars…

I’m aware that this is a bit of a hard sell in some places, and promoting it to
teenagers in schools as we are, it’s likely to make creationists a bit miffed,
so I want to counter the negative response we’re likely to get.

I’m offering anyone on this list who emails me a free e-book copy   - and all I
want in return is  for you to write a couple of lines reviewing the book (good
or bad) on Amazon once you’ve read it.

If you want a copy (normally £4:99) just email me
(christian.darkin@googlemail.com ) and I’ll send it.

And, please recommend it if you think you know anyone who’d appreciate it!

Here’s the link to the book on amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Skull-Christian-Darkin/dp/1408192977/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373625285&sr=8-1&keywords=the+skull+darkin

… and sorry again for being so self-serving.

Christian Darkin