Re: A tough question...or is it?

Which quote?

"Because it's there" or "If you have to ask that question you'll never understand the answer"?

Dan

On 7/28/2013 5:11 PM, Caitlin Syme wrote:
My reasoning is that it (hopefully) reminds people that we weren't/aren't
the most successful animal on the planet. Depends how you measure success
(i.e. Power to modify/destroy whole landscapes), but I like to think it
puts the anthropocentric worldview down a peg or two.