Re: Hell Creek dinos in NYT

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

People may want to check this link with video. This included a
discussion of the specimens (as noted in a text-over in the video, the
ceratopsian was recently found to have horns despite what is said) and
not any kind of formal sale at this point, so I think it is OK to
post.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/7/30/4571236/fossils-of-dueling-dinosaurs-go-to-auction-not-museum