RE: A Tough Question .. Or Is It ??

- Point taken about the strawman. That's my fault since I
really haven't offered a realistic alternative .. yet. But
soon .. I hope. I really have to test the waters out there
in the real world.

True .. I've filled srap books with scores of architectural
renderings .. Moved the costs of exhibits down to 1% of
current costs [actually built scale models to test this].
Then turned my attention to new concept designs and construction
materials to do the same for the institutes themselves
[eliminating huge maintenance and operational costs .. on paper).

I see clearly the huge potential in this field. Getting there ..
a baby step at a time. Working in utter isolation for nearly 4
decades but finally putting together a team with expertise all
around this concept.

Alberta will be the proving ground here.

I've had a very very hard time trying to convince anyone of these
new concepts but people are now coming around [outside of
palaeontology].

But I get it. It's not their forte. So .. its been hard but I think
"may" .. and that's the operative word here .. all be worth the
struggle. Many failures .. but resounding successes only encourage
me to continue. Hope this isn't a prelude to insanity.