RE: A Tough Question .. Or Is It ??

David [unknowingly or not] did answer that tough question ..
as to WHY would anyone think along the line I'm following.

Gov't does put heavy funding into certain industries including
Banks. Spawning the inevitable corruption aside .. the funding
going "into science would make you weep."

This certainly answers the "WHY".

The "HOW" is my responsibility. I brought it up. I have to deliver.

I will bring this thread up at a much later date.

Back to dinosaurs ..