Re: Seeking old T. rex skeleton photo

Just in case this is helpful: I can get you a scan of the picture Greg Paul
and Thom are referring to... since I have been recently working on the
"remake",  I have a pristine copy of the Giant Golden Book of Dinosaurs...
as Greg says, it is not a photograph though...

Luis V. Rey

Website
http://www.luisrey.ndtilda.co.uk
Blog: