Re: Seeking old T. rex skeleton photo

That's definitely the one I was remembering!  Thanks for triggering my memory,
Tom -- once you mentioned the Golden Book, I realized I'd seen it in this
videotape as a kid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbCojRhaeO4

It's visible at about the 9:29 mark.

Luis, a high-quality scan would be amazing if you have the time.

So does anybody know if Tom is right about it being drawn from a photograph?

-Grant