De: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@umd.edu>
Para: Ruben Guzman <paleovert@yahoo.com.mx>
CC: "GSP1954@aol.com" <gsp1954@aol.com>; "dinosaur@usc.edu" <dinosaur@usc.edu>;
vrtpaleo@usc.edu
Enviado: Viernes, 7 de junio, 2013 17:19:44
Asunto: Re: Seeking old T. rex skeleton photo

Ruben,

Thanks! My copy of Colbert is currently in summer storage.

On Fri, June 7, 2013 5:27 pm, Ruben Guzman wrote:
> As a matter of fact, the original AMNH picture Greg mentions was published
> indeed in Colbert's "The Dinosaur Book" (I have the 1951 second edition)
> where it appears on at the lower left corner of page 34. I can scan this
> if you guys are interested.
>
> ________________________________

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu    Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
Fax: 301-314-9661

Faculty Director, Sci
eol.umd.edu/sgc
Fax: 301-314-9843

Mailing Address:    Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
            Department of Geology
            Building 237, Room 1117
            University of Maryland
            College Park, MD 20742 USA