What Lies Beneath "Ingenia"

I've recently completed what is mostly the final product of a layer by layer
soft- and hard-tissue reconstruction of the major anatomical systems of an
oviraptorid theropod. This can be viewed here:
http://qilong.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/peel-back-the-layers/

I am not looking for praise. I tried to employ basic first-principles analysis
of the bones and reverse engineered the oviraptorid to permit a generalized
reconstructed, but some of it (the arrangements of arterial and nerve lines)
ends up as virtual art, but I've certainly made errors, and I've omitted things
such as the pneumatic diverticulae that progress through the spinal cord and
around the tail. I wonder at whether the abdominal muscles shoudl be
reconstructed expanded across the sub-pelvic, inguinal space. These things bug
me, and there's not been many answers published: birds have these muscles
extend to the tail, and this seems to work in helping ceratopsians  and other
ornithischians with short pubes, so I've reconstructed it that way for the
oviraptorids.

Anyways, I'd like some experts to take a look at these general reconstructions
and point out where I can improve.

Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden
  The Bite Stuff (site v2)