Re: Stolen baby dinosaur fossil recovered in Spain and new dinosaur fossils from Japan (news stories)

My BAD! The dinosaur egg was found in Peru, NOT Spain!

Dinosaur egg  from Jurassic reportedly found in Uraca – Corire in
Peru (photo is apparently not of specimen)

http://diariocorreo.pe/ultimas/noticias/5183570/edicion+arequipa/hallan-huevo-de-dinosaurio-en-corire