Re: Bearded Dragon and Dinosauria

There are lots of anatomical traits shared with dinosaurs and lepidosaurs. One
could look at those. However I don't see how one could work that into a science
project without, you know, permanently damaging the animal.

If their dragon is female and gravid at the time they might be able to do
something relating to egg laying.

Jason