Seeking Triassic Papers

All,

I've exhausted all my sources and would appreciate it greatly if someone
could send me the following:

Root, S.I., 1989, Basement control of structure in the Gettysburg rift
basin, Pennsylvania and Maryland: Tectonophysics, v. 166, p. 281-292.

Root, S. I. (1988). Structure and hydrocarbon potential of the Gettysburg
basin, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Triassic-Jurassic Rifting, Continental
Breakup and the Origin of the Atlantic Ocean and Passive Margins, Part A,
Elsevier, New York, 353-367.

Thanks!
Tom

 Thomas R. Lipka
Arundel Project and Geobiological Research

Academia.Edu Link:
http://independent.academia.edu/ThomasLipka

http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2004NE/finalprogram/abstract_69850.htm

DigiMorph Links: