RE: MAJESTY of the COLOSSAL THEROPODS

Listen guys .. I couldn't agree with you more.
Dinosaurs are now dynamic, colorful, fully activated,
more complex .. but something is missing. Perhaps it's
my imprinting as a child.

Sure .. in the 50s .. dinos were awful, dull, colorless,
anatomically ill concieved, more fantasy than real .. but
not all.

As for what I'm getting at .. take a look see at one of Mark
Hallet's duo T.rexes from the child's book "ZOO BOOKS". Look
at the T.rex in the background with its vertebral column oriented
upwards at 30 degrees. She's awesome in her majesty. A modern
reconstruction updating the old without losing any sense of the
original majesty.

Look at this and give us your comments.

dale