Re: MAJESTY of the COLOSSAL THEROPODS

I've sculpted a few T.rexes in a body-tilted and head up position because of
the fact that it does indeed make the animal look majestic  (
tyrant-lizard-king…c'mon!)  that said, most people who dislike the pose suggest
seem to think that I'm showing them in their natural state of locomotion.

heres a link

http://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=toys&action=display&thread=3701&page=29

 I believe lots of birds and other animals rear up to show their intimidating
height.  I decided on that pose after a visit to an Ostrich farm.  The keeper
told me during the mating season the males like to stand up as tall as
possible.