Re: Urgent PDF request

Rescued from truncation:

===========

All and sundry.

I'm trying to track down a paper, and I need it very quickly. Unfortunately
I've not been able to find an accessible pdf. If any one can help me with
this one I'd massively appreciate it, and a shiny dubloon to the first to
spy the white whale

Meyer, C. & Hunt, A. 1999. THE FIRST PTEROSAUR FROM THE LATE JURASSIC OF
SWITZERLAND : EVIDENCE FOR THE LARGEST JURASSIC FLYING ANIMAL. ORYCTOS,
Vol. 2 : 111 - 116.

Thanking you all in advance

Michael
--