[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Re: Larry Martin
- To: DML <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Larry Martin
- From: David Marjanovic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:24:46 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAMR9O1+JMVSX2=+6zdkJ4LZB3xK7AzX2+Mx+FWkAYqtONP3phA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <FFDD02844AF5F842BCCECC75E6AC89F81F91088F@cowex1.cow.local> <C6329092-95B4-4F73-8C13-66F568C93217@dinoart.com> <CAMR9O1+JMVSX2=+6zdkJ4LZB3xK7AzX2+Mx+FWkAYqtONP3phA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu
Some of the statements seem questionable, however....
> "His work caused some contention, Krishtalka said. But Feduccia said
> many scientists now agree with Martin’s ideas."
...um. I think I'll put the blame on the journalist. Feduccia can't be
_that_ far gone, can he?
Or was Feduccia asked if "many scientists now agree" that birds and
other dinosaurs coexisted for 90 million years? That would put the blame
on the journalist again.