Re: Larry Martin

Some of the statements seem  questionable, however....

> [...]
>
> "His work caused some contention, Krishtalka said. But Feduccia said
> many scientists now agree with Martin’s ideas."

...um. I think I'll put the blame on the journalist. Feduccia can't be _that_ far gone, can he?

Or was Feduccia asked if "many scientists now agree" that birds and other dinosaurs coexisted for 90 million years? That would put the blame on the journalist again.