Re: Jeholornis and enantiornithines had one functioning ovary like modern birds

> Complicating factor: kiwi are said to have two functional oviducts, though
> they only use one at a time to produce an egg of awe-inspiring size.

I thought kiwi (_Apteryx_ spp.) had two functional ovaries, but only
one functional oviduct.  Ova from both ovaries pass down the same
oviduct (the left one).

But there's no disputing the "awe-inspiring" size of the egg!

Cheers

Tim