Guanlong necks in the Xinjiang deposits?

Have the neck bones of Guanlong fossils in the [Upper Jurassic] Xinjiang
deposits proven to be more likely to be missing or broken, than either other
tyrannosaurids, or other dinosaurs of their size bracket?

(reason: I've been reading about the fossils lately - the BBC's book 'Planet
Dinosaur' - and it when I tried visualizing what it was describing...(the
sauropod footfall-made pits filling with sediments and little critters, then
relatively bigger things falling in)...the necks were the primary question mark
for my mind's eye...which led to that question)