Re: The Paris Chain Saw Massacre

Unfortunately this is not as funny as it seems.  There have been a rash of
thefts of rhinoceros horn from museums in Europe and elsewhere, apparently on
the part of organized crime networks feeding into the Asian market. This of
course is linked to massive poaching of rhino and elephant in Africa.  This is
the first I have heard Of a theft of ivory from aEuropean museum, but it may
not be the last if prices for both these commodities remain at their current
astronomical levels.

Sent from my iPad