RE: Ornithischian with complex feather-like structures found in Siberia (SVP abstract)

> Unfortunately the actual presentation of this discovery in LA was cancelled
> at the last moment. Could hear the collective groan/cussing in the audience
> as the announcement was made.
>
> Cheers
> Brian

The upside is that this allowed everyone to go back to the talk on the awesome,
awesome new specimen of *Archaeopteryx* and its feathers, which was scheduled
for _the same time_ for (presumably) reasons that are entirely beyond me.

(It actually began several minutes earlier, so I walked out of it _twice_ to
see if the ornithischian talk had begun. The sessions were completely out of
sync, perhaps because few moderators dared cut speakers off when their 15
minutes were up -- never mind that the speakers were actually supposed to have
just 12 minutes in order to leave time for a questions session. There were
almost no questions at the entire meeting.)