Re: Source needed - Rock Formations and their interpretations

Yes, you are asking WAAAYYYYY too much!!

You are going to have to do this piece meal. The 2nd Edition of the
Dinosauria (specifically, Weihampel et al.'s chapter on dinosaurian
distribution) will give you the major fossil bearing beds; but you will
have to find the individual papers on each formation one by one to get the
issues of their genesis and paleoenvironment.