Re: feathers and WWD

I pushed for a feathered Gorgosaurus, but it was evident they did not want to
go that way.  There is pebbled skin associated with Gorgosaurus, so way back in
2011 that was not SUCH a big deal.  However, when Yutyrannus was described in
2012 I tried making the case for feathers again but I knew the reality of being
able the feather even a little bit of the Gorgo at that late stage.  In the
defense of the production they are making mentions of this fact in several
media outlets leading up to the film, like their website.