re: feathers and WWD and Utahraptor ...

Dixon (2006) lists a size of 19.5' - nose to tail, I guess?
The illustrator has fine "hair feathers" over most of the body but the mane is
feathered.  He also states the species is known from a single specimen.

Prof. Holtz's book has a painting by Mr. Rey with part of the arm, the torso
and the top of the tail feathered (it's also being abused by a sauropod ...)
The text lists it at 23'.

1) are more specimens now known and 2) is there physical evidence of feathers
on this critter?

I didn't pull out any other books - too lazy.  :-)

Brian