Re: New Deinocheirus specimens found, indicating basal ornithomimosaur

Sadly, photo editors often get the final word on article appearance in the
publishing pecking order. I made a point in pushing the arms photo to New
Scientist, and it worked.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg22029434.200-is-it-a-sloth-is-it-a-camel-no-its-a-dinosaur.html