Re: Great Britain stamps

On 9/30/2013 10:04 AM, Robert Margulski wrote:
Hi all,

Great Britain will finally (should have been last year) issue a 10 stamp
set featuring Dinosaurs.

OK - 2 will be flying reptiles and 2 will be marine reptiles.

Polacanthus, Ichthyosaurus, Iguanodon, Ornithocheirus and Baryonyx.
Dimorphodon, Hypsilophodon, Cetiosaurus, Megalosaurus and Plesiosaurus.

I'm past my prime to hunt dinosaurs (fossils),
but I can still hunt them on stamps.

And here they are (slightly fuzzy images)

http://blog.norphil.co.uk/2013/07/dinosaurs-to-make-their-delayed_11.html