Pangolin bipedal walking

One thing that has always bothered me is the depiction of bipedal theropods, at least for the bigger ones. They always seem like the CoG was forward of the legs and they should fall on their chins.

I came across a youtube video of a (giant?) pangolin (and looked at a couple others) and noted that I get the same (and probably wrong) impression about them.

Their tail seems to have a lot of weight to counterbalance the bipedal walking. However, the skeleton of a giant pangolin

http://www.nhc.ed.ac.uk/images/vertebrates/pangolins/PangolinSkeleton.jpg

gives little visual hint that it could be carrying weight. So, can the carrying capacity of such tails, pangolin or theropod, be estimated?