From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] on behalf of Vivian Allen
[mrvivianallen@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:26 PM
To: rtravsky@uwyo.edu
Subject: Re: Pangolin bipedal walking

What do you mean by carrying capacity? There have been a few quantitative
studies of tail mass and how it affects the position of the centre of mass.
I did one of them:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v497/n7447/full/nature12059.html

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ar.21290/abstract;jsessionid=A04FCE6235B99EB94655643732305167.f03t04

Viv