Re: [PDF REQUEST] Chinese Triassic marine reptiles

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A follow-up to the last post.The journal is now called Earth and
Environment in English.  The tables of contents of the journal back to
1989 (with links to Chinese abstracts) can be seen at this link to the
latest issue (2011-4). However, the downloads require a subscription.

http://www.cqvip.com/qk/94506A/201104/#yearsnumfull