Re: Allosaurus Vertebrae Pictures

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

You might contact Ken Carpenter at the Utah State University Eastern
Prehistoric Museum.

Their Allosaurus webpage has photos for both a bitten Stegosaurus
plate and a spiked Allosaurus vertebra.

http://usueastern.edu/museum/about/paleontology/allosaurus.htm

====
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any good quality pictures of Allosaurus
vertebrae punctured by Stegosaurus? I want to use them when talking at my
local museum about dinosaur defenses. We have a model of a Stegosaurus tail
spike and I like to tell people about the fossil evidence that these
animals interacted with Allosaurus. Pictures of that fossil evidence would
go a long way towards helping people understand what I'm talking about. Any
pictures of the bite marks on Stegosaurus plates would be nice too. Many
thanks in advance.

Arthur Masloski