RE: Eoraptor (Triassic sauropodomorph) described

Science marches on. That's why I'm proud of the fact that I pointed out in
the introduction to my Dinosaurs: The Most Complete... book that some of
the stuff in this book will be shown to be wrong by the time it reaches
print.

On Wed, October 9, 2013 6:02 pm, John Hunt wrote:
> Well that makes my library of dinosaur books all wrong!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/