Re: Giant sauropod from Australia (news)

In case anyone's interested:

The text in the article (and in the figure caption) linked to by Ben
has changed in accordance with a few requests from me to the author.

1) Wade is not the most complete dinosaur ever found in Australia
(though he is one of the most complete sauropods (if not the most
complete) discovered here); this has been corrected in the figure
caption.

2) I don't work for the Queensland Museum - I do conduct research
there, but my salary is paid by Uppsala University in Sweden; this has
now also been corrected.

3) I am doing a lot of this work with Scott Hocknull of Queensland
Museum among others; he is now mentioned (as he should be) in the
article.

Cheers,

Steve

--