RE: Global Palaeo Floral Reconstructions

The only thing that would ever make this or any other project
like this unmanageable .. is our palaeo demon [lack of $$$$].

It would be more manageable to have this kind of project with
3 separate texts delineating the 3 main eras rather than 1 complete
text on the entire palaeozoic. I tend to like sets and it's easier
to create .. distribute .. and sell them.