Re: Dinosaur tracks from Shandong Province, China

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I copied the urls for the abstracts from the Chinese Journal of
Palaeogeography website but apparently they don't work with a direct
link. My apologies.

To see the articles, enter the following link:

http://acad.cnki.net/kns/oldNavi/n_CNKIPub.aspx?naviid=110&BaseID=GDLX&NaviLink=%E5%8F%A4%E5%9C%B0%E7%90%86%E5%AD%A6%E6%8A%A5

Then go to the issues list on the TOP  row and click on 2013. (The
lower 2013 link listed with issue 5 does not work right)

Click on issue 4.

Click on the 6 individual papers at the top of the list of contents to
see the abstracts with photos.

Some of my rough translations of the geographical names also might not
be completely correct but it's what came out in rough translation
online.