Trigonosaurus (titanosaur sauropod) vertebra from Brazil

From: Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

A new paper. I don't have a weblink at the moment. Many thanks to
Rubén Juárez for notifying me of this new article and for providing a
pdf.

Rubén D. Juárez Valieri & Sergio D. Ríos Díaz (2013)
Assignation of the vertebra CPP 494 to Trigonosaurus pricei Campos et
al., 2005 (Sauropoda: Titanosauriformes) from the Late Cretaceous of
Brazil, with comments on the laminar variation among lithostrotian
titanosaurs.
Boletín del Museo Nacional de Historia Natural del Paraguay 17(1): 20-28