Re: Truth about T. rex (free pdf)

Dear colleagues,
I would like to remember you the invitation to a Minisymposia about
Computational Models organized by Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
and Institut Català de Paleontologia (Barcelona, Spain). Please, find
information in the link:

http://jordimarce.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/advances-in-computational-models-for-vertebrate-structures-in-biology-and-palaeontology-minisymposia/

We think that a contribution about your work could be highly
interesting for the development of the Minisymposia and we encourage
you to submit a one page abstract via the congress website
(http://www.wccm-eccm-ecfd2014.org/). Abstracts must be submitted
electronically via the conference website before November 29th but we
would be very grateful if you could send us an e-mail confirming that
we are receiving your abstracts up to this date.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any question concerning the
Minisymposia.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jordi Marcé-Nogué
Dr. Josep Fortuny