Type species of Leptorhynchos

Correction to “Caenagnathidae from the Upper Campanian Aguja Formation of West
Texas, and a Revision of the Caenagnathinae”
Nicholas R.  Longrich, Ken  Barnes, Scott  Clark and  Larry  Millar
Bulletin of the Peabody Museum of Natural History 54(2):263-264. 2013 doi:
http://dx.doi.org/10.3374/014.054.0204
http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.3374/014.054.0204

"In our recent paper describing a caenagnathid from the upper Campanian Aguja
Formation of Texas (Longrich et al. 2013), we created a new genus,
Leptorhynchos, but neglected to specify the type species. Here we specify the
type species of this taxon"

"Thanks to Jaime Hadden for bringing this issue to our attention, and to Hans
Sues for discussions."