Sterling Nesbitt looking for students

Posted on behalf of Sterling Nesbitt (see below):

Dear Colleagues,

As of December 2013, I will be starting as an assistant professor in
Geoscience at Virginia Tech. In doing so, I will be introducing a new
vertebrate paleontology component to the Paleobiology and Geobiology
Research Group at Virginia Tech. As a new professor, I am looking for
students interested in pursuing either Masters and PhDs beginning in
Fall 2014. Applications will be due this winter. I encourage students
interested in paleobiology, systematics, and comparative anatomy of
reptiles to apply, and students with questions concerning the
evolution of other groups of vertebrates are also welcomed.

If you are interested in applying, I strongly encourage you to find me
at the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology meeting in LA (October
30-November 2) or e-mail me (sjn2014@vt.edu). Additionally, I
encourage you to visit:

My research webpage: http://filebox.vt.edu/users/sjn2104/Home.html

The Paleobiology and Geobiology Research Group webpage:
http://www.paleo.geos.vt.edu/

The Department of Geosciences at Virginia Tech: http://www.geos.vt.edu/

Sincerely,

Sterling Nesbitt